A grant to Welvista from your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) can provide life-saving medications for those in greatest need, make a healthy smile for an underserved child or support another program or capital initiative.
Benefits of a Donor-Advised Fund (DAF)
When you establish a DAF with your community foundation or financial institution, you can streamline your giving and realize the following benefits:
- ease and flexibility in making a making a charitable gift to Welvista and other nonprofits of your choosing.
- a tax deduction in the year you make a contribution through your DAF.
- flexibility to grant specific amounts to designated nonprofits over time.
How to Give through a DAF
You can make a grant recommendation to support the mission of Welvista in the following ways:
- Contact your foundation or financial institution to recommend a grant in a specified amount. *
- Call your philanthropic advisor or fund manager.
*Please request that your name and address be included with your gift. We recommend that you notify our accounting department in advance of your gift by contacting us at 803-933-9183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When making a contribution through your Donor-Advised Fund, please inform your administrator of the following information:
Tax Identification Number
121 Greystone Boulevard
Columbia, SC 29210
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Mayer at 803-933-1924 or email@example.com.