Welvista is a unique private-public partnership of non-governmental healthcare intervention that, since 1993, has helped thousands of uninsured residents in South Carolina. Our mission is simple.
Welvista is committed to improving health and wellness for the uninsured, by providing access to prescription medicine and pediatric dental services.
Welvista will become the leading health resource in the nation for the uninsured.
- Compassion - Caring for all people in need.
- Dignity - Value all people and treat them equitably and with care and respect.
- Excellence - Pursue the highest level of service and quality in all that we do.
- Integrity - Adhere to the highest level of ethics in everything we do.
- Teamwork - Together everyone achieves more.
- Innovative - Seek the best solutions to ensure health care access for the uninsured.
Public/Private Partnerships at Work
Welvista works because it provides a single source through which healthcare providers, healthcare facilities and pharmaceutical companies can donate their resources. Welvista has established unparalleled partnerships with medical providers, free clinics, hospital-affiliated clinics, pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies to create a network that makes healthcare accessible and affordable.